The Guardian Fall Protection Beamer 2000 is a versatile Fall Arrest anchor designed for use both overhead and at foot level. Attachable to both steel I and H beams, the Beamer 2000 offers Nylon bushings to provide smooth movement along the beam, that also function as impact indicators in the event of a fall. This extremely durable anchor also includes a precision machined aluminum bar and ratcheting end pieces, which allow for quick and easy adjustment with just one hand. When used at foot level, a Guardian Fall Protection Big Boss Extended Free Fall Lanyard must be used.
- Designed specifically for use at your feet & overhead
- Nylon bushings provide smooth movement
- Slides easily in both directions
- Welding spatter does not stick to aluminum bar
- No tools are necessary for fast installation
- One-handed operation
|Part #||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|
||Beamer™ 2000 - fits 3½” to 14" beams up to 1¼" thick
||Beamer™ 2000 - fits 6" to 16" beams up to 1¼" thick
Beamer™ 2000 - Informational Video
Check out our other product videos on our YouTube channel! New videos added every week!